My friends requested a fire inspired makeup after the Deep Blue Sea look I did. Unfortunately, I failed.
It seems that yellow doesn’t compliment my skin tone. Haha Or maybe I did something wrong with the inspiration.
Here’s the result.
I call it Peach Faced Love Birds because it does look like these birds.
I have been loving cat eye shaped eye shadow. What do you think?
- Elf Infused Primer
- Lola Masquerade Foundation Act II
- Revlon Two Way Foundation (to set)
- Elf Corrective Concealer
- Cover Girl Eyebrow Pencil
- Dollface 42 Shimmer Palette (all colors)
- Tony Moly Party Lover Mascara Base
- Tony Moly Double Need Mascara
- The Body Shop Baked Bronzer
- Fuller Life Beauty Touch Lipstick in Cherry Blossom
- The Body Shop Honey Bronze Lip Nectar
I will my best on fire next time.
Technorati Tags: Elf Infused Primer
,Lola Masquerade Foundation Act II
,Revlon Two Way Foundation
,Elf Corrective Concealer Cover Girl Eyebrow Pencil
,Dollface 42 Shimmer Palette
,Tony Moly Party Lover Mascara Base
,Tony Moly Double Need Mascasra
,The Body Shop Baked Bronzer Fuller Life Beauty Touch Lipstick in Cherry Blossom The Body Shop Honey Bronze Lip Nectar
,Face of the day
,Peach Faced Love Birds