I can’t believe that days pass by super fast. It was just Monday and after I winked it’s Thursday already. Today I am sharing my current deo that I am using, it’s the new variant from Dove.
We all know that shaving could damage our skin, but it’s the most convenient and quick way to get rid of our UA hair. Waxing requires some time before washing it, depilatory creams need to set time before removing the product, and lastly, plucking takes time.
If we all can avail the permanent hair removal or at least delay it, then we are all going to be happy.
We settle for convenience, but ever notice that itchy feeling a day after shaving? It’s pretty annoying right?
This what this new variant promises us.[/vc_column_text][vc_text_separator title=”About” title_align=”separator_align_center”][vc_column_text]
- Minimizes the prickly feeling after shave.
- It cares for your underarm skin.
- Within weeks, underarm hair feels softer
- With continued use, Dove minimizing reduces that prickly feeling between shaves, keeping the shaved feel for longer
- All with the same 24hr protection you expect from Dove.
The unique formula contains
- Pro-epil complex with natural extracts
- Dove’s 1/4 moisturizing cream
[/vc_column_text][vc_text_separator title=”Review” title_align=”separator_align_center”][vc_column_text]Likes
- Easy to use
- Easy to absorb – you don’t have to wait for the product to dry.
- Smells so nice — Wild Rose (although it doesn’t smell like a rose)
What can you expect?
- You will forget that your hair had grown already because it feels nothing. You will be surprised that your armpits are hairy. LOL I don’t know if it is a good thing or not, but it’ll ready you for waxing.
- Aerosol can be harmful to the environment.
[/vc_column_text][vc_separator][vc_column_text]That’s it for now folks I am gonna run for an event.
What is your deodorant? Do you use one?
I love Dove. *winks*