I am bombarding everyone with posts today because I feel so industrious to write. haha
Just this morning I received an email from Bella Pelle Professional Skin Care Formula and they told me good news for my awesome readers. But before we go to the good news part let me introduce them to you.
Everyone one wants whiter underarms. Who doesn’t? we were born with perfect skin but through time it’d changed – from the clothes we wear, the products we used, and of course bad habits.
If only we could turn back the time and take care of our underarms we will absolutely do it. Thanks to all derma geniuses out there many products are being sold in the market nowadays to solve this ‘dark’ problem.
One of which is Bella Pelle Professional Skin Care Formula a product line which guarantees whiter underarms in two weeks. Why spend thousands of money in expensive dermatologist procedures when you can do it at home?
Belle Pelle’s mission is to resolve every woman’s dark underarm and chicken skin problems. They are (1) BFAD Approved (2) Organic (3) Made in the Philippines and (4) Dermatological Tested.
How does it works?
Peeling and bleaching is the best method for whitening the underarm area because it is a comprehensive solution that not only treats the symptom of dark underarms but also addresses the cause. The whitening and peeling kits are very reasonably priced (even as low as $25 – 1000php) and they’re easy to use at home in a private setting where you don’t have to worry about doctors and technicians. Even if a doctor isn’t performing the treatment, you should seriously consider consulting a doctor or dermatologist before trying any home whitening treatments.
Peeling and bleaching works by removing the discolored outer layer of skin underneath the arms with a chemical peel before bleaching the armpits. This exposes the under layer of skin that hasn’t been exposed to the same conditions that darkened the skin in the first place (harsh deodorant ingredients that react with body oils and sweat). This layer of skin is much lighter and only requires a minimum amount of whitening to even out the tone and make it look natural.
Check out these photos from their clients.
The photos looks so promising I also want to test it myself to justify this post. Imagine peeling the outer damaged layer of your skin revealing the new one in seven days? – AMAZING!!!
For only Php1,120 you will get the following:
- Green Peeling Oil – This is the chemical that will slowly remove and slough off the outer layer of the dermis.
- Bleaching Cream – This is the main skin lightener that will even out the skin tone under the armpit. By removing the first layer, less bleaching is needed and less of this gets used.
- Aluminum Chloride based antiperspirant – Because most of the discoloring of the underarms occurs when commercial deodorants react with oil and sweat, the kit supplies a replacement antiperspirant that is odorless and is so powerful that it’s prescribed for people with hyperhidrosis (excessive sweating). The antiperspirant contains Melawhite which is a whitening agent that will continue to even out the skin after the initial bleaching.
- Hydrocortisone cream – This is a topical steroid that is used to help reduce inflammation and irritation during and after the peeling process.
- Whitening soap of your choice- Any whitening soap you prefer that can also be used on the body.
How to use:
- Using your fingers apply the green peeling oil to your underarms three times a day allowing it to dry completely. This should take 5-10 minutes and you won’t need to rinse it off. I would recommend spacing it out over the day; however, you can apply it at night so long as you wait 15-20 minutes between each application. This will be done for three straight days.
- Apply hydrocortisone cream as needed to irritated areas. Your armpits will begin to burn after a day or two, and the hydrocortisone cream will help to ease the inflammation.
- After the three days, stop applying the peeling oil and wait for the skin to start peeling off. It may take an additional two to three days before you see any peeling. If you don’t get any peeling to occur, wait two weeks before re-starting the treatment.
- Wait for the peeling to complete before bleaching. This may take anywhere from 3 to 7 days to complete.
- Once skin has stopped peeling, use the Aluminum Chloride antiperspirant as you would any deodorant and apply the bleaching cream only at night. Keep the bleaching cream in the refrigerator when not using.
- During the peeling and whitening process do not use any deodorant and avoid washing it with soap. This are will be particularly sensitive to any chemicals and you do not want to have a reaction. Also try to avoid shaving or waxing the area if possible. Shaving can be performed if you’re extremely careful.
- That’s all it takes! Just 7-10 days and your underarms will be lighter and more natural looking, perfect for the summer (and any weddings you happen to be attending). If you want to whiten your underarms again, make sure to wait three months or more before undergoing the peeling process. This will give your body time to recover.
If I were to use this I hope I can follow the instructions religiously. haha
Here are their clients testimonials
And for the good news…
Bella Pelle is giving away two (2) complete kits to two (2) lucky readers, ONE KIT each just to be clear.
You read it right my lucky readers will get a chance to repair their underarms.
How to win?
Like Bella Pelle onFacebook.
Share this photopublicly.
Follow/Like/subscribe to my Social Networking Sites: [Everything on my sidebar >>]
Bloglovin’ / Networked Blogs / Feedburner
Lastly, comment down below that you joined with the following information:
Full Name (Facebook Name)
Terms & Conditions
- Bella Pelle will be the one to draw the two winners via Random.org so make sure the name and email address you will indicate is correct.
- This giveaway will run from May 21 – June 20, 2013
And for those who cannot wait to try their product Belle Pelle extended a 45% discount to everyone.
From Php1120 you will get the complete set for only Php620.
Not a bad deal right? Phew! I wish I could join but this is all for you.
I wish the best of luck to all contestants.