The wind is still crazy outside but thank goodness it’s not raining like yesterday.
Today I will share about my recent purchased – The ELF Mineral Infused Primer.
But before we get into the product let’s talk about Primers and why do we need to use it?
Ever wonder why no matter how good your foundation is, it just slides off after an hour and so. Or you will see creases under your eyes, around your mouth, and your nose.
It just means that you neglected a step before applying your foundation. Although this is not a must for everyday application it is recommended for occasions where you need your make up to stay in place.
Some say that moisturizers work like primers but the ingredients of these products are quite different from one another.
So why do we need it?
- It evens out the skin tone prior to foundation application.
- It fills in pores and fine line.
- It creates a smooth canvass.
- Absorbs oil as well as prevent powder products to dissolve and clog pores.
- Prevents “cake face”
Here’s the ELF primer.
Php399.75 Clear and odorless.
I made a mistake in my trial. I put moisturizer before putting the primer.
- It glides very smoothly.
- Dries quickly.
- Foundation looks flawless on skin.
- It has minerals – good for the skin.
- I sweat a lot, so while doing my hair it looks greasy on my forehead, chin, and sides of my nose. BUT I should have done my hair before doing my makeup, my mistake. Using blotting paper from time to time saved me.
I will do a Face of the day using this primer for you to see. For the mean time I hope the things I pointed out gave you an idea whether to get a primer or not. I still have to test this product further.
Commuting from North Edsa to Ayala was not a good idea to test this product.
Let me know what primer you use in the comments section below. You can upload photos too.