Lip stains are great to have inside your kit if you are on the go. This is the product that you do not have re-apply couple of times a day. It’s formula made to last all day long.
If we checked out beauty counters we find tons of them. Most of the time it’s the Lip & Cheek tint.
It gives a very natural color making you look like no make up at all.
So let’s take a look at the newest Lip Stain in the market I got last week.
It costs Php199.75 and available in three colors – Crimson Crush, Pink Petal, and Nude Nectar.
I got Crimson Crush & Pink Petal.
It looks like a colored pen – felt tip. The packaging is cute and the case color is as same as its shade.
The product says…
- Get beautiful precision color that lasts for hours with this pigment-rich lip marker.
- The pen-like lets you draw on color easily for a streak & smudge free professional look.
- infused with nourishing Vitamin E to hydrate and moisturize lips.
DIRECTIONS: Apply marker directly to dry clean lips. Build coverage as desired and reapply throughout the day as needed.
Safe. Gentle Formula.
Here comes my comments…
- Crimson Crush is more pigmented compare to Pink Petal. If your lips are naturally red you cannot see the pink petal at all.
- If you have really dry and chapped lips there is a tendency that the color will build up around the chapped areas. I advise to apply lip balm afterwards. (Crimson Crush w/o lip balm & Pink Petal w/ lip balm) If you apply lip balm first the color will not transfer to your lips.
- I tested the product and it’s smudge proof. It doesn’t transfer to mugs, tissue, and other eating utensils. The only thing that had removed this from my lips was toothpaste and toothbrush.
- This should be really applied to dry clean lips or else it will spoil immediately. My Pink Petal doesn’t smell good now. I think I made a mistake picking Pink Petal because since they do not have testers for this product yet, the sales lady is used this specific pink petal that was sold to me. I demand for a new Pink Petal or Nude Nectar as a replacement.
- Products like this can’t be lend to your BFF for hygiene purposes.
Do I recommend this product to everyone?
Yes if you do not have a lip stain yet. It’s nice and handy. I recommend to get Crimson Crush for an instant boost of color when you are feeling blue.
Let me know if you purchased this product too.