These are some photos in my product to “review” collection, which was stuck for a year already. First, I think the photo is over exposed and second I don’t have a live demo using this.
Anyway, this is my favorite cold cream. If you can still remember pond’s cold cream this product is like that BUT more desirable because it smells good. I learned about this product through Helen (www.luckycitrine.com) and she instantly sold this to me when she described it.
For only P198 you’ll get a tub of cold cream, if used everyday, would last up to six months. As for me, I put it inside the fridge and sometimes forgot that it is there.
Cleansing Cream’s texture contains aloe extract to remove dirt and makeup while keeping skin moisturized with the pleasant fragrance of tea.
Apply cream to all areas of the face. Massage thoroughly and wipe clean with cleansing tissues or rinse with warm water to remove excess.
Why I like it?
- It smells really good. It has two more variants, but I like this more.
- It removes even the toughest makeup.
- Your skin becomes supple after wiping off everything.
- It doesn’t fight your facial wash, although you can just rinse it with warm water alone.
- It has a spatula/scoop so I will not use my hands in getting the product.
- Put in the fridge for an instant refreshing treat for your face.
- Massage your face with it.
- Do the eye are first and wipe it clean before proceeding to other parts of the face.
To date, I am still in love with it.
Have you tried cold creams before?