I am so back. How do you like the new layout of this site? I hope you like this more.
So after Sunday mass last night BF asked his Dad for us to try SumoSam. Maybe BF wants me to have a new post for you guys. I can sense it!
This post is a little disappointing because I was too shy taking photos while “in-laws” are eating.
I only managed to capture this tofu,
That I didn’t ate.
We ordered the following:
- Tuna and Salmon Sashimi
- Chicken Teriyaki
- Beef Tepanyaki
- Baked Oysters (I am not sure if it’s really baked)
- Fish in cream sauce and asparagus
- Miso Soup
- And the tofu above
I do not know the exact names because I wasn’t in charge with the ordering and I do not want to peak at the price.
I am sure you guys are laughing about this post.
As for my experience, Let us use the thumbs up judging five (5) is the highest and one (1) is the lowest.
- The Tuna and Salmon Sashimi is of course love
- The Chicken Teriyaki is delicious they used breast strips. Although I ate only few pieces (because the doctor won’t allow me to eat chicken)
- The Beef Tepanyaki… They presented it with sauce which is too salty for me and the beef itself… hmmm
- Baked Oyster – Blockbuster for the whole family but for me it’s sour and slimy.
- The fish – Oh this fish is delicious. Since fish is bland it goes very well with the cream and asparagus with lemon.
- Of course we all know how Miso Soup tastes like. It tastes authentic.
- No comment for the tofu except it was presented pleasantly.
As far as I know each meal costs PHP 200++ less expensive for a Japanese Restaurant I will definitely come back to give you a better review on this establishment.
I am sure you all know that I love Japanese. I already unlocked the “Bento” badge on my foursquare account.
They teased me that I owned the restaurant – It’s Japanese, Sumo (as I am heavy), and Sam (my nickname) BF is hilarious.
Until my next food date,