My friends requested a fire inspired makeup after the Deep Blue Sea look I did. Unfortunately, I failed.
It seems that yellow doesn’t compliment my skin tone. Haha Or maybe I did something wrong with the inspiration.
Here’s the result.
I call it Peach Faced Love Birds because it does look like these birds.
I have been loving cat eye shaped eye shadow. What do you think?
- Elf Infused Primer
- Lola Masquerade Foundation Act II
- Revlon Two Way Foundation (to set)
- Elf Corrective Concealer
- Cover Girl Eyebrow Pencil
- Dollface 42 Shimmer Palette (all colors)
- Tony Moly Party Lover Mascara Base
- Tony Moly Double Need Mascara
- The Body Shop Baked Bronzer
- Fuller Life Beauty Touch Lipstick in Cherry Blossom
- The Body Shop Honey Bronze Lip Nectar
I will my best on fire next time.