Before anything else I just want to state that I don’t aspire to be a makeup artist. I am contented making myself presentable and I’ve been to theater that’s why I am fond of this. So please bear with me, ok?
This is going to be a long post, don’t leave?
Here are the products I used.
Featured: Milea Mineral Eyeshadow
Foundation: Lola Tainted Masquerade Foundation ACT II
Loose Powder: Nichido Loose Powder
Bronzer: The Body Shop Matte Bronzer
Mascara: Revlon Growluscious Mascara in Blackest Black
Eyebrow: Revlon Brow Fantasy
Eyelid Primer: Elf Eyeshadow Primer
Eyeliner: Revlon Colorstay Liquid Eyeliner and Avon Mineral Eyeliner in Indigo
Eyeshadow: Milea Mineral Eyeshadow ; Matte White Eyeshadow (Dollface 72 Vanity Palette); Matte Purple Eyeshadow (Dollface 72 Vanity Palette) and Silver Eyeshadow (Dollface 72 Vanity Palette)
Lips: Revlon Colorburst Lipstick MATTE in Stormy Pink and Marykay Signature Nourishine Lip Gloss in Vanilla
Here’s the eyes.
Steps for the Eyes.
- I applied my eyelid primer.
- I drew an outline on my OUTER V and CREASE using the Matte Purple Eyeshadow.
- I applied Black Steel on my OUTER V inside the outline a created and blended it inwards.
- I applied Dark Violet almost on top of Black Steel and continue to blend.
- Comment: The Mineral Eyeshadow sticks to the skin easily I find it hard to blend it.
- I applied the Angel Violet on the center of my eyelid going inwards until it reached the inner corner of my eyes.
- Blend, Blend, Blend until the desired effect is achieved.
- I applied the Silver Eyeshadow on top of the Angel Violet just at the center to reflect light.
- I applied the liquid eyeliner in a slightly cat eye effect on my upper lash line then the pencil eyeliner on my lower lash line and waterline.
- I defined my brows then…
- I curled my lashes and applied mascara.
Steps for the Face.
- I applied moisturizer. I used Celeteque Dermoscience Moisturizer.
- I applied the foundation all over the face.
- Then set it with a loose powder.
- I applied the bronzer below my cheek bone (always do your fish face when applying), temples, and jawline.
- Then the blush (smile to make the apples of your cheek appear)
- I applied Lip Balm.
- Then the matte lipstick
- Then the nude lip gloss.
The look is finished.
I am having a hard time taking photos because of the insufficient lighting in my bedroom. I used the low light setting of my camera without flash.
*the pissed face*
So there you go readers I hope you enjoyed this post.
Please do let me know below about what you think of this look. I love reading your comments.