If there is one chicken dish that I really like, it’s the grilled chicken teriyaki. Last weekend, I went home, as usual, you know the drill, I am the cook. I was enthusiastic to start the grill and yes, inhale the charred smoke.
Try this at home!
- Chicken Thighs
- Soy Sauce
- Brown Sugar
- Spring Onions
- Sesame Seeds
How to cook
- Marinate the chicken with all the ingredients for at 30 mins to 1 hour.
- Grill them until well done and set aside
- Make the Teriyaki glaze using soy sauce, water, cornstarch, toasted sesame seeds, minced garlic, ginger
- Once you are happy with the taste, return the chicken and let it simmer until the sauce has reduced
- Top it off with spring onions
It took me one hour to cook everything. I paired this with sautéed bean sprouts as side dish.
I love cooking.