Tampons are not really popular in the Philippines although there are brands being sold in the supermarket, tampons are not really introduced as the number anti-stain product.
I once saw an Sex and the City episode when a stranger asked Carrie if she has tampons. So I want to try it myself.
This has been in my cabinet for two years and I am not sure if I can still use.
But to tell you the truth, I do not want to use it again.
- It’s very uncomfortable to insert. You have to relax and open your legs wide. How would you relax if you are inserting something on your vagina, right?
- When inside, it feels like that you have a cork inside.
- Yes, it will not give you stain and all but what if you push too far and you can’t pull it out again.
- You can’t walk properly. You feel something in in your throat.
- It cannot stay for four hours or more. You need to change it frequently.
- Some articles says that this can poison you. I am not sure if that is true but I won’t wait for that.
The one box I purchased was consumed one day only. I had trial and error trying this and the fact that I am not comfortable I will pull it out after 15 minutes and try my luck again.
I gave up and I was left with three tampons that I haven’t used for more than a year. I placed it inside the Kotex Tin Can I had.
*laughing at myself*
I shall control my curiosity to prevent inconvenience.
Who among you tried tampons? Did you feel as uncomfortable as I am?