Php250.00 • 8 grams • Hayan Stores Nationwide
Today’s QUICK product review is about Hayan Long Eyelashes Volume Curl Mascara. I have a lot of mascara because it’s the one I used everyday. I instantly look awake whenever I wear one.
Since I have long thin lashes I go with the formula that can give volume and curl at the same time.
About the Product
It comes in a regular tube container with gold accent. The labels were laser printed.
As for the wand, it’s a regular slim wand. Similar to some Tony Moly Mascaras that I’ve tried. Compare to other volume curl mascara that has thick full wands, this one looks very slim and regular.
The Thumbs Up what you might like!
- Lengthens and adds volumes to the lashes
- Slim Design – will not take too much on makeup kits
- Packaging is simple and elegant
The Thumbs Down what you might NOT like!
- Wet formula
- Needs to dry before or else it will transfer
- It clumps after several coats – spider lashes!
- Scrape off the excess product before using
- Use a mascara guard to prevent mistake
- Wait the first coat to dry before applying the second coat
I admit that I don’t take much time in the morning that is why it appears to be a disaster when I used it. Follow my tips above for you to enjoy using this mascara.
Will you consider getting this one?
My blog is under construction. I am tweaking some style code to suit my taste. >.<
Please bear with me. *winks*