I’ve been seeing the Cure Aqua Gel in the web and I remember I have a similar product in my closet which I received couple of months ago. It’s the LeVon Magic Scrub, I gave it a try right away and I thought the product was joking me.
It’s a clear gel type with little beads in it. It’s very cool by the way and it smells citrusy.
When you scrub it to your skin you will see your dead skin cells being rub off. AMAZING!!
Revealing a brighter and softer skin.
I use this before I take a bath once a week and the bottle is half empty.
Now my COMMENTS.
The Thumbs Up
- It exfoliates the skin by simply scrubbing the product
- Gives you a brighter and supple skin in an instant
- It smells clean
- It’s affordable – Php250.00
- 100% Filipino Made
The Thumbs Down
- Not available in the department stores, you need to contact distributors or members.
- The name and packaging is not attractive maybe they should revise the graphics & fonts to make it catchy.
- Not indicated if it’s safe to use on the face
I still have my eyes on the Cure Aqua Gel because you can use it on your face and it’s 90% water. It’s a bit expensive so I need to save a lot of pennies to get a hold of it.
All in all I don’t mind using LeVon especially on my feet.
Do you know other products like this in the market? Let me know below.