Boo for the old watermark. I processed this photo months before and I over written the original file. (sucker!)
Anyhow I just finished this bar and I just want to share my thoughts to you everyone.
This soap is included in my V&M Summer Calling at Mod Lei haul. Justin of V&M is highly recommending this product and knowing the benefits of Charcoal I gave it a try.
As usual I am blown away with the all natural ingredients. Though you can use it for the face I used it as my bath soap.
The Thumbs Up
- Enough suds
- No smell
- Leaves the skin squeaky clean
- Cleared my insect bites (used with Emu Oil every night)
The Thumbs Down
- It’s a little rough when used directly on the skin. I think they were charcoal chunks. Make a lather on the hands first before spreading to the whole body to prevent scratches
- Cut in several pieces to maximize usage
- Yes. But I will try the CPC+G or the Lulur soap first before using this again.
- Available online at www.vnmnaturals.com for Php255.00
So there you go for a quick feature. What’s your current bath soap?