Mixpanel, the leading product analytics solution, achieved rankings in 15+ categories and has been named a Leader globally and in Asia for G2’s Summer 2021 rankings
SEOUL, South Korea, Aug. 3, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — Mixpanel, the leading product analytics solution, has been ranked in over 15 categories in the G2 Summer 2021 rankings, including recognition as a Leader in Asia Pacific Digital Analytics, Asia Mobile App Analytics, and Asia Pacific E-Commerce.
The awards rank the best software companies based on authentic reviews from users.
"At Mixpanel, we celebrate when we are able to create value for our users and that’s why the summer G2 Crowd awards are particularly special to us. It gives us more fuel to keep innovating and contributing to our customers’ success," said Amir Movafaghi, CEO of Mixpanel.
"These rankings reflect the investments that Mixpanel has put into improving the UX for customers, empowering users to easily access data-driven insights to innovate in building winning products. The dedication to improving the self-serve experience tripled Mixpanel’s NPS score in just 18 months," said VP of Product and Design of Mixpanel, Neil Rahilly.
Mixpanel was awarded:
- Best Results, Small-Business in Product Analytics
- Leader, Small-Business in E-Commerce Analytics, Product Analytics, Mobile Analytics, Mobile App Analytics and Digital Analytics
- Momentum Leader in E-Commerce Analytics
- Regional Leader in Asia Digital Analytics, Asia Mobile App Analytics, Asia Pacific Digital Analytics, and Europe Mobile App Analytics
- High Performer in India Digital Analytics and Asia Pacific E-Commerce
- Mid-Market Leader in Product Analytics, Mobile Analytics, and Digital Analytics
- Easiest to do business with in Enterprise Mobile Analytics
- Enterprise Leader in Mobile Analytics
"Mixpanel’s rankings in Asia shows its ability to support organizations in Korea and the region. We’re proud to partner with them to help Korean companies to leverage the power of data," said Paul Jung, CEO of Market Fit Lab, Mixpanel’s strategic partner in Korea.
What Mixpanel customers are saying on G2:
Ease of use:
- "Mixpanel is extremely user friendly and easy to use, very intuitive and provides a lot of useful reports which are built into the platform." – Talia Soen, Happy Things
- "Mixpanel is a fast and extremely user-friendly user analytics tool." – Abhay S, Growth Consultant
- "Easy to use interface with tons of features." – Jaideep Tibrewala, GlideInvest
Depth of analysis:
- "First and foremost, the product is super powerful yet intuitive and straightforward to use." – Rodberg Hallal, Equity Bee
- "The details that you get from the different reporting systems is astonishing. You can visualize your funnels, get detailed analytics on how users use a specific feature in your app, and even do experiments where you compare how well a new app feature was received by your existing users." – Adam Abderisak, Avidnote
Speed of innovation:
- "Engineering team is very agile – feels like they’re always coming out with new releases." – Gemma Cipriani-Espineira, Chili Piper
- "The UI is really intuitive, for a non data user, I get weekly updates on email and the support is very prompt and we get regular new releases of the product." – Sharma Abhay, Fampay
For additional information visit the Mixpanel Korean website.
Mixpanel helps companies measure what matters, make decisions fast, and build better products through data. With its powerful, self-serve product analytics solution, teams can easily analyze how and why people engage, convert, and retain—in real-time, across devices—to improve their user experience.
Related Links :