Filipinos love gathering and there are staple dishes that you will see on the table. They are the dishes that goes well with, uhm, beer and hard liquor.
One is Sisig, grilled pig head served with chilis in a sizzling plate. Some region add pig brain for its sauce, others, mayo. Here in Manila, some are not a fan of pig head so they used other parts of pork.
I used pork chop here and making this is so easy.
- Pork Chop. Crispy Fried. Chopped into squares.
- Green Chilis
- Red Chilis
- Salt & Pepper
- Soy Sauce
How to Cook
- Heat the oil on a pan. Add onions and Chilis.
- Add the pork. We want the Onion and Chilis to be half cooked here.
- Add 1 tbsp of Mayonaise. Mix Well.
- Add Salt and Pepper, 1 tsp soy sauce, and finally juice from one Calamansi.
You may opt to serve this in a Sizzling plate too. This is a quick dish perfect with ice cold beer and good talk with friends.