I am back again with another lipstick post and this time it’s brand new. I just received it this morning. Our admin head was with the whole board of directors this Monday for the planning session and she’s so nice to give this to me.
They all know how I love lippies. Well anyway I am going to show it to you.
This is my second lippie from Singapore Airport. I bought my own last year (will show it tomorrow). She got this for SGD 7.80 approximately Php 273 see how cheap Revlon in Singapore??
The lady told me before the reason why it’s expensive here, it’s because of the import tax being imposed by Bureau of customs.
I hope the swatch on my wrist will be closer to my lips this time.
The photo is a little out of focus but in real life it looks a little darker. *pinky swear*
- Pigmented at first swipe (you can build the color it’s up to you)
- enough shimmer – pearly like luster
- doesn’t feel greasy on lips
- long wearing (as long as you don’t eat)
- cheap in Singapore but
- BUT expensive here
- The packaging looks so serious. haha This is the kind of lippie you will see on your mother’s purse
- no smell, no taste at all – I like yummy lippies
That’s all I can say for now. I am going to enjoy this chocolates first.
but sad to say I can’t I am having asthma for three consecutives days already
so bye for now ladies!