Hooray for product review. Today I am going to give my insight on this San San Gel Eyeliner.
The product looks creamy and it is unscented.
- I like the packaging. It’s small and I can bring it anywhere. It’s airtight too.
- The brush and its placement is a plus point for this product. You don’t have to bring a brush that if used, chance are will transfer to other makeup containers. However it would be better if it’s angled so it’s easy to draw bold lines.
- Available in black and brown.
- It glides really smoothly and it dries matte.
- It’s perfect for the waterline.
- This is not a quick-dry gel eyeliner but its drying time is acceptable.
- Once completely dry, it’s 80% smudge proof. I said 80% because if you have oily lids it transfers.
- Super affordable.
- Available in HBC Outlets nationwide.
- Set the eyeliner with powder eye shadow.
- The brown gel eyeliner can be used on your brows
Recommendation for HBC:
Since they already started with gel eyeliners they can eventually make paint pots that are affordable, high quality, and in different colors; just like their newly launched mono e/s.
Curios about the product? It’s worth the try.
Visit HBC on Facebook or tweet them @tweet_hbc