When I first met Erica, Because Inc.’s resident beauty guru we agreed to something — bar soaps are gross to share with the family. Endless images of someone taking a bath using one soap entered my mind, disgusting images right? It’s not that you do not want to share your soap, but nobody wants a germ to hop in each other’s skin.
This is why liquid soaps are the best alternative, not just an alternative but definitely a way of life. Today, I am sharing with you my current liquid soap, the dessert for my skin, it’s The Cream Factory Bath Cream.
It begins with Goat’s Milk from the Netherlands – prized for its quality and purity. We love Goat’s Milk. Aside from being delicious, it’s also really good for your skin! We were instantly sold, so we decided to share this special goodness with you through THE CREAM FACTORY.
But we didn’t stop there. We went on an expedition to find ways to make THE CREAM FACTORY even better. Just imagine luxurious Spanish almond oil, exotic Brazilian Acai berry, and aromatic French Lavender. We added these and other Active Botanical extracts from around the world to the creamy goodness of Goat’s Milk. This makes every concoction of THE CREAM FACTORY especially delicious!
Sounds great, doesn’t it? It is. | It’s yummy. It’s delicious. It’s fun. | It’s DESSERT FOR THE SKIN.
Why goat’s milk?
We know the quality of a product begins with its ingredients, and that’s why we wanted Goat’s Milk as our base. Packed with vitamins and minerals, Goat’s Milk nourishes and protects the skin, as it heals, moisturizes, exfoliates, and promotes collagen growth. It even reduces wrinkles and fine lines! And you’re sure to get all the goodness from Goat’s Milk is so easily absorbed by the skin.
Hey, if Cleopatra used it, you know it must be good!
- Goat’s Milk & Almond: The Detoxifying Soap
- Goat’s Milk & Jojoba: The Clarifying Soap
- Goat’s Milk & Yogurt: The Soothing Soap
- Goat’s Milk & Seaweed: The Revitalizing Soap
- Goat’s Milk & Cinnamon: The Purifying Soap
- Goat’s Milk & Avocado: The Radiating Soap
- Goat’s Milk & Acai Berry: The Age-Defying Soap
- Goat’s Milk & Witch Hazel: The Rejuvenating Soap
- Goat’s Milk & Honey: The Germ Killing Soap
I got Yogurt and Cinnamon both jam packed with goat’s milk benefits.
I would say Yogurt is one of the unisex variants. It can be used by everyone as it smells like a baby. Yogurt has lactic acid, which is known for its moisturizing and brightening benefits. With continuous use, it can even help get rid of blemishes, dark circles, and other skin discolorations.
I asked Celline to exchange bath creams with me as I am in love with cinnamon. It smells festive, it gives a holiday ambience in an instant. I would also say that this variant is perfect for everyone too, unless, guys do not want to smell like cinnamon, maybe little boys are okay with this. *laughs*
As for the skin benefits, cinnamon has purifying properties. It can fight acne, it can slough dry skin, and even help your falling hair problems.
This bath cream is non-drying. It gives a squeaky/supple skin after rinsing it. The smells stays longer than others (not if you applied a different lotion or oil afterwards).
It gives enough lather, you don’t have to squeeze a lot of product, you only need four pea-sized on your palm or loofah and it can cover your entire body.
I am using it every day for a month now and I still have half of the bottle.
It is best to use it with a loofah, sponge, or a face towel to maximize the usage and to exfoliate your skin as well.
It is a bit expensive, but I tell you, your skin will thank you for it.
You will never come back using bar soaps again.
I hope they will release body butter or lotion so the skin will be more moisturize and more fragrant.
If I were to purchase again, I might get Acai Berry and Almond.
What do you use to clean your body?
- -Beauty Bar (Powerplant Mall, SM Mall of Asia, Shangri-La Plaza, The Podium, Robinsons Galleria, Eastwood Mall, Gateway Mall, Trinoma Mall, Robinsons Place, Greenbelt 5, Alabang Town Center, Lucky Chinatown Mall, Glorietta 2)
- Rustan’s Fresh (Glorietta, Powerplant Mall, Shangri-La Plaza, San Antonia Plaza, Katipunan, Cuenca Park)
- Robinsons Department Store (Galleria, Magnolia, Ermita)
- Landmark Department Store (Quezon City, Makati)
- SNOE (SM Muntinlupa, SM Center Pasig, SM Valenzuela, SM Center Las Pinas, SM City Sucat, SM City Sta. Rosa)
- SM Supermarket (SM Megamall, SM Aura)
- SM Hypermarket (SM Mall of Asia, SM Center Pasig)