How OC are you when it comes to hygiene outside your home? I could rate myself 9/10 because I have products inside my purse that others don’t have. For example, a menthol cone. LOL
Today I am reviewing a feminine wipe. This is a little new in the hygiene market place because all we have are feminine wash. Manufacturers realized that there is no toilet or water available in public places especially when you travel.
This is from PH Care. The variant is Cool Wind (my fave wash variant) because of its cooling sensation.
The packaging looks like the other wet tissues out there. There’s a resealable label and a hole in the middle for convenient pulling.
At the back you will see more information about it.
About (from the packaging)
- Gently cleanses your intimate area
- Mildly scented to keep you feeling fresh and clean
- Safe to use everyday
- Convenient to use when you’re on the go
Direction for use:
- Open resealable label and pull out the wipe
- Reseal label immediately after use to prevent drying
- Gently wipe the feminine area
- Do not use on infected area
- Dispose properly. Do not flush into the toilet
Review & Experience
My ritual after urinating at home is washing it with water and then I pat it dry with tissue. When I am not home, I have a baby wipes with me, wipe it, and pat it dry with tissue again.
I was not advised to wipe the tissue because it breaks easily and particles can stay in my intimate area.
Using this feminine wipe, I am really not sure if it’s necessary to have one or if it has a unique formula for the vagina alone.
Otherwise, I prefer having baby wipes because it’s all around for me. I can use it when I try to remove cheese on my fingers from eating popcorn, I can wipe the table, I clean my niece/nephew, I can use it “there” (can I? LOL) and a lot more.
I had fun using it though. I like the subtle smell and YES! the cooling sensation. I feel like I just got out of the shower.
I am not sure if it’s available in other variant just like their feminine washes but I am pretty sure they will release it too. Consumer (like me) love the pairings – same color, same smell, if you know what I mean. haha
The Thumbs Up
- Easy to use
- The smell is not overpowering
- You’ll feel fresh after using it
- THE COOLING SENSATION is love. (At least for a person who love anything mentholated)
- pH balanced
- Alcohol Free
- Hypo Allergenic
- Clinically Tested
The Thumbs Down
- Yeah, another addition in your toiletries
- 10 wipes only per pack. I wish they have something in 30’s
- You can only use it down there and not for the face.
- Wipe from FRONT to BACK. Never ever do it the other way around because you might spread the bacteria from your anus to your vagina.
- Do not reuse the wipes or keep it. Throw it ASAP after use.
- Always keep it sealed to prevent the wipes from drying.
For more information about the product, you may visit the following links below:
Do you prefer having different wet tissues – for the face, for the feminine are, and for overall? I am curious about your answers.