I was very lucky to get a hold of this tub, as a scrub lover, I am very ecstatic to add one more to my collection.
I got the Salty variant in Witch Hazel. It reminded me of ‘Safeguard White’ as it smells so clean. Among the other variant this is the smell that you would want to share with your entire family.
I chose Salty because I like scrubs that would really feel when used. The two other variants – creamy and yummy feels so soft, though they smell more delicious. I prefer the roughest. LOL
Salty: Fine salt crystals to take off the grime.
Creamy: walnut/apricot sprinkles to gently take away impurities.
Yummy: ground cocoa beans to awaken your skin. Smells like chocolate, I swear.
What makes this scrub unique is the tub itself. Unlike most scrubs available in the market where you will open the lid to get the product; with TCF you will flip the cover open and scoop the product inside.
It comes with a unique product information too (refer to the photo above).
Since this one has goat’s milk it will never dry up your skin, leaving it smelling good and silky. This is best paired with its corresponding bath cream to make your bath experience more exciting than ever.
As of this writing, I am hitting the pan so I am thinking whether I will get the yummy this time or creamy.
Flavors available in the Philippines
Witch Hazel (Rejuvenating) and Seaweed (Revitalizing). Retails at P799.00 per tub
Jojoba (Clarifying) and Honey (Germ-Killing). Retails at P599.00 per tub
Almond (Detoxifying) and Cinnamon (Purifying). Retails at P699.00 per tub
What’s your current scrub?
Visit https://www.facebook.com/THECREAMFACTORYPH to learn mall or visit these stores to get the product:
- Beauty Bar (Powerplant Mall, SM Mall of Asia, Shangri-La Plaza, The Podium, Robinsons
- Galleria, Eastwood Mall, Gateway Mall, Trinoma Mall, Robinsons Place, Greenbelt 5, Alabang Town Center, Lucky Chinatown Mall, Glorietta 2)
- Rustan’s Fresh (Glorietta, Powerplant Mall, Shangri-La Plaza, San Antonia Plaza, Katipunan, Cuenca Park)
- Robinsons Department Store (Galleria, Magnolia, Ermita)
- Landmark Department Store (Quezon City, Makati)
- SNOE (SM Muntinlupa, SM Center Pasig, SM Valenzuela, SM Center Las Pinas, SM City Sucat, SM City Sta. Rosa)
- SM Supermarket (SM Megamall, SM Aura)
- SM Hypermarket (SM Mall of Asia, SM Center Pasig)