My PCOS or Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome made my skin prone to acne and if I do not follow my skin care routine religiously I will end up having pimples all over my skin.
The OB said that my face has a mild acne condition. She then gave me a birth control pills to regulate hormones and eventually vanish the stubborn zits.
To kill occasional pimples I used the Celeteque Dermoscience Acne Solutions’ Acne Spot Corrector Gel
I am proud to announce that I am on my fourth tube and I will keep on getting one. I hope they will not discontinue its production.
ABOUT THE PRODUCT
CELETEQUE DermoScience™ Acne Solutions Acne Spot Corrector Gel has Beta Hydroxy Acid (BHA) and Poly Hydroxy Acid (PHA) that aid in exfoliating dead skin cells and help in diminishing pimples and other acne imperfections. It contains Lilac Leaf Cell Culture Extract that helps reduce sebum production to prevent future acne breakouts.
Aqua (Water), Alcohol Denat., Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Polyacrylamide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Gluconolactone, Salicylic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Tocopheryl Acetate, Laureth 7, Farnesol, Maltodextrin, Methylparaben, Sodium hydroxide, Melaleuca alternifolia (Tea tree) leaf oil, Hamamelis virginiana (Witch hazel) water, Disodium EDTA, Hamamelis viginiana (Witch hazel) extract, Sodium Metabisulfate, Syringa vulgaris (Lilac) leaf cell culture extract, Linalool, Aesculus hippocastanum (Horse chestnut) seed extract, Faex (Yeast) extract, Niacinamide, Butylene Glycol, Ammonium Glycyrrhizate, Panthenol, Zinc Gluconate, Ethylparaben, Caffeine, Propylparaben, Biotin
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
After cleansing your skin, apply a thin layer on affected areas morning and night.
- Efficacy Test – Open Clinical Trial among Filipino Females aged 18-40 years old*
Conclusion: Able to reduce the number of comedones on the face after the 1st day up to the 7th day of product usage with the highest percentage reduction of 80% on the 7th day of usage.
*Conducted by Dr. Nenita L. Alberto, MD, FPDS, FPSAAI
This is how it looks like…
It’s a clear gel and smells nice. It doesn’t smell like harsh pimple gel, it smells like a facial center. hahaha
Since I always have pimples to treat I have tried other pimple correcting gels. I have tried Garnier, Clean & Clear, and Eskinol.
This would be my favorite because of the following reasons.
- It’s affordable and locally available (even online) for Php169 you get a very effective product. I asked the SA why is it in a small bottle she said it is because user might put too much product. She is right we tend to be obsess to cure a zit.
- It doesn’t sting. Unlike other gels that you will feel the salicylic acid or AHA, with Celeteque you will not feel any tingling sensation. At first I thought it’s not effective at all but I noticed the next the pimple is “ripe”
- It doesn’t dry out like a mask which you can peel off afterwards. Those products never got inside the pores leaving your pimples alive and kicking.
- It doesn’t scar the face. It actually leaves the pimple dry but no deep acne scars. You can use a whitening serum once all the pimples are dried out to regain your flawless skin.
Some products will work on some people, some products will not. In my case the pimple is dried overnight but I was left with dark spots.
If I do not follow my skin care routine and wear makeup I will end up having zits everyday.
Remember, good skin needs discipline and commitment, if we do not have those skills our skin will show how bad we take care of them.
We should be consistent with our skin care because if we skipped a day or try other products instantly you will not see the efficacy.
Be patient and good luck to us!