Hello ramble and relish peeps!
Whenever I write now I am imagining I am filming my cooking show. I am still contemplating aspects of such dream so for now I will keep on writing.
I spent my entire Sunday in the kitchen and this is the one of three recipes I will share throughout the week.
I call this the Cream and Garlic Beef. It is inspired by the beef with mushroom and garlic of Jollibee. Why not?
- Beef Strips
- Minced Garlic
- Toasted Garlic
- Medium Onion
- All purpose cream
- Oyster Sauce
- worcestershire sauce
- Salt and Pepper
- Dried Oregano
- Button Mushrooms (can)
- Stir Fry the beef strips until medium cooked.
- Sauté onion and garlic. Add Oyster Sauce, worcestershire sauce, pepper, oregano.
- Add water and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Add mushrooms. Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add butter about 2 tbsp
- Add all purpose cream and toasted garlic.
- Slow cook until tender.
- Add salt to taste.
See? It’s easy. Try it. My partner said it’s delicious.
I am not a professional Chef. My cooking knowledge came from experience since I was 10.