*warning long post ahead*
When Nicole ask me why do I post Lippies often and among them what is my favorite… I do not know what to answer because I have a lot.
As far as I remember I have 45 pieces excluding the ones in the palettes I also own. I did an initial count and it was 52 that is why in the preview of this post in the website fan page I entitled this post as “Me and 52 Lippies”.
I did my final count last night and I thought it would be better to enumerate them and once I have shared them all, I will relink in the future.
Here are my lippies.
I am not sure if this collection is something to be proud of because my boyfriend, mom, sister, and dad already told me to stop buying lippies.
Some of them were gifts and some of them were swindled. It’s like “what do you want for Christmas?” I will say “Lipstick, any color, wait no Hot Pink, Baby Pink”
As for the AVON ones it’s from my dad, new set of goodies every December, like what I have mentioned in my previous posts.
I can get enough of them. Sometimes I end up buying lippies when waiting at the mall, some were bought because I really want it, and some because I do not have that shade yet. (even buying, when me and bf are in cold war, *rebel mode*)
Majority of my lippies are in Fuchsia because it compliments my skin best. Textures and shades varies. I prefer matte to satin finish, long wearing, and vibrant. Not to mention the taste and packaging.
I do not mind the brand just as long I can afford it and I will not walk on my home from work. haha
Since some also asked how to keep them and acrylic lipstick holders are expensive. I found this as replacement.
It’s 2 for PHP 66 or 88 at Daiso or Saizen. I forgot!!! I arranged them by shape so that they can fit perfectly per division. So for those who are having problems keeping them. Here’s a cheap and easy solution (please send me your link or tweet me if you tried this okay?)
Below are the list of my Lippies I will make the text bold if it’s a gift, hyperlinked if reviewed.
- Avon 24K Gold Lipstick – Golden Rose
- Avon Glazewear Lipstick – Juicy Apricot
- Avon Shine Attract Lipstick – Fuchsia Flare
- Avon Simply Pretty Color bliss Sparkles Lipstick – Fuchsia Glitter
- Avon Ultra-Rich Moisture Lipstick – Fuchsia Fever
- Avon Simply Pretty Lipstick – Red Blossoms
- Ever Bilena Extreme Shine – #704
- Ever Bilena Matte Lipstick – Off Beat Pink
- Ever Bilena Matte Lipstick – Scarlet
- Ever Bilena Matte Lipstick – Skin
- Ever Bilena Matte Lipstick – Storm
- Fuller Life Beauty Touch Lipstick – Moist Cherry Blossom
- L’Oreal Lipstick – 02
- Revlon Colorburst Lipstick – Lilac
- Revlon Super Lustrous Matte Lipstick – Stormy Pink
- SanSan Age Defying Lipstick – 03
- SanSan Shimmer Lipstick – 01
- Sansan Soleil Lip Color – Pink Tropics
- Sophie Lipstick – Cotton Peach
- Wet n’ Wild – 521A
- Avon Glazewear Clear Lip Gloss
- Avon Glazewear Liquid Lip Color
- Avon Glossy Delight Lip Juice
- Elf Luscious Liquid Lipstick – Perfect Pink
- Elf Plumping Lip Glaze – Oasis
- Elf Plumping Lip Glaze – Ruby Kiss
- G-Lish Luster Stick – Drama Queen
- In2it Twister Lip Gloss – Vertigo
- L’Oreal 6H Glam Shine – Forever Sweet
- Mac Maximum Pro Vitamin Lipstick / Waterproof Lip Gloss Duo
- Mary Kay Signature Lip Gloss – Cream & Sugar
- Revlon Crème de la Chrome – Razzle Dazzle
- Revlon Midnight Swirl – Sassy Sangria
- Sansan Twister Lip Gloss
- Simply Pretty 3 in 1 Color Stick – Maple Syrup
- The Body Shop Honey Bronze Lip Nectar
Lip Balms & MSC
- Avon Simply Pretty Flavor Savers Lip Balm
- Avon Simply Pretty Lip Balm
- Myra Lip Balm
- Precious Beauty Lip Balm
- Revlon Mix & Mingle
- Vaseline Lip Jelly
- Watsons Menthol Lip Balm
- Zen Zest Lip Balm
- Revlon Sugar Sugar
A total of 49 lippies. I gave out some to my sisters five of them I think, some I gave as a gift and some ran out already. Oh I have one that was lost in the airport, it’s one my favorite.
I would very happy to receive more. hahaha My birthday is on November 17 and Christmas is on December 25.
And I will definitely do a review one by one.
Do you own some of them also? What do you want me to feature first?
Let me know below.